This interactive and hands-on herbal workshop is for Holistic Nutritionist alumni and students. CE hours available!
Join me in Tofino for an interactive discussion on how to balance and cleanse your body for Spring! You will gain nutritional tips on how to best support your body’s detoxification process, learn about natural herbs for cleansing and receive a handout for a 14-day cleanse protocol!
Tickets are a sliding scale $20 - $25. Call 250-725-2212 to book your spot today!
Join me for an interactive medicine-making workshop on how to boost your immune system naturally! You will gain nutritional tips to nourish your immune system, learn how to use essential oils medicinally, make a potent immune-boosting medicinal tea, and join a draw to win 15% off your First Naturopathic Visit at Arbutus Health Centre in Tofino!
Call the Arbutus Health Centre to reserve your spot today @ 250-725-2212. Tickets are a sliding scale $15-$20 each and includes a medicinal tea blend.
There has been a large debate around the health effects of supplements. Some study's show that they may be harmful to our health, other studies show they provide a substantial increase in our health and wellbeing.
Join me and Dr. Aaron Wong on October 20th to dive into the reason for these confusing mixed messages and learn how to determine if nutritional supplements are right for you.
Join me and Dr. Robyn Land to discover how to boost your immune system naturally for the cold and flu season and to learn how to make your own medicine! During this interactive medicine-making workshop, you will walk away with:
- A super-power immune boosting tea that will fight off any pesky bug this season, made by you during this workshop!
- Nutritional tips on how to use food as medicine to boost your and your family's immune health!
- A chance to win a 15% off coupon for an Initial Visit with me to optimize your health and vitality!
* tickets are $10
Join me and Dr. Aaron Wong on a walk through Loutet farm to discover the medicinal value of local Fall produce. During this educational series, you will learn:
- How to get the most health benefits from your Fall harvest
- How to use your Fall harvest to energize, boost immune function, enhance mental clarity, and balance hormone levels
- The Traditional Chinese Medicine approach to healing in the Fall Season
*Workshops are $8.25 each, this minimal charge helps the Edible Garden Project and the Lynn Canyon Ecology Centre continue their valuable work in our community.